Sunday, May 9, 2010

Thanks

To my family and friends -

As most of you already know, the last six months have been both mentally and physically challenging for me. After my last treatment on March 20, I had to wait another six weeks to receive an update on my status. On April 28, I visited Georgetown for my final follow-up PET scan, which showed no evidence of malignancies and confirmed that I am in COMPLETE REMISSION! I will be going in for regular check-ups and periodic scans going forward, but as of now, I am completely cancer-free, and it feels amazing.

I just wanted to say thanks to all of you for the incredible support you have provided during my fight. Your company, emails, calls, donations, and overall positivity have helped me maintain focus and a positive attitude. I could not have done it without you and I am truly grateful.

Thanks again,

Trevor

No comments:

Post a Comment